Marketing | Technology | Logistics | Clean Energy | Public Safety | Start-up Consulting
For more information on how I can help your company enjoy the same success as I have - contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kevin Konczal has over four decades of business experience in a wide array of industries. He is a proactive, highly accomplished organizational leader with a solid, consistent record creating companies and improving processes in a variety of business entities from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
As a sales and marketing-focused strategist with expertise in directing all aspects of growth and turnaround situations, he will help to quickly achieve significant gains in revenue and market share; adept at increasing revenues by leveraging innovative sales channels, alliances/partnerships, and marketing initiatives.
A growth-focused visionary, dedicated to helping organizations achieve optimal profitability and long-term sustainability, Kevin is also proficient at implementing and managing projects and programs in a variety of industies.
Areas of Expertise
Turnaround/Change Management Vendor Relations New Product Launches
I.T. Development Program Management Sales Programs
Project Management Strategic Vision / Planning Marketing Initiatives
Process Engineering Operations SEO/SEM/social media
Start-up Operations Media Buys Commercial Productions
Fountain Hills Crisis Response Team
Chair - Oceanside Police and Fire Commission
Chair - Oceanside Fire Appeals Board
Crime Analyst - Redondo Beach Police
Crime Prevention Committee - Royal Oak, MI
L.A.P.D. Citizens Advisory Commission - Pacific Division
Board of Directors - Oceanside Boys and Girls Club
Board of Directors - Oceanside Jaycees
Emerging Digital Concepts Vienna, VA 02/2016-12/01/2021
Chief Revenue Officer
- Developed marketing and business strategies, including branding, social media/advertising, website development (ngcadx.com), pricing models, and process development.
- Took a company with one regional installation (NCR) in 8 years, to being named the top Public Safety company in the U.S. for 2021 with multiple installations.
TriTech Software Systems San Diego, CA 9/2013-2/2016
Senior Account Manager
- Management of public safety accounts and selling of: CAD, RMS, FBR, JMS, and CAD+911.
- Responsible for California customer base of 70+ clients including CHP, Orange County Sheriff and Fire, San Diego Fire, Santa Barbara and Ventura County Fire and several other Tier 1,2 3 agencies.
- 2015 Sales – Attained 140% of sales quota ($1.7M in up-sales).
Stemtech International San Clemente, CA 10/2010-8/2013
Social Media Manager
- Managed social media team responsible for marketing international distributor of stem enhancement products in 46 countries via Twitter and Facebook tripling presence on all platforms.
Search Optics Digital Marketing San Diego, CA 6/2008-7/2010
Vice President – Operations
- Responsible for the management, hiring and mentoring a team of 18: managers, designers, software developers, system engineers, customer service reps, writers and SEO specialists.
- Developed/mapped all internal processes. Identified and launched an internal Web-based data management system that tracks all projects, service requests (1500 monthly), and website launches.
- Wrote and implemented company-wide bonus/incentive plan.
- Production increased two-fold since taking over operations with all 52 projects launched on time.
Plug-in Hybrid, Inc. San Diego, CA 10/2008-5/2009
Chief Operating Officer
- Operational set-up, hiring, and the development, design, operation, and improvement of the processes that manufacture and deliver hybrid technology to existing vehicles.
- Responsible for ensuring that business operations are efficient and effective and that proper management of resources, and distribution of goods and services to our customers.
- Mentoring and leading team members to use and cultivate their talents for future success.
- Loss of third round of funding.
GeoGreen Biofuels, Inc. Los Angeles, CA 1/2008-9/2008
Vice President of Operations
- Developed and wrote a project plan for the construction of a $4M biodiesel
refinery. Created and documented business processes and mapping of complete refinery processes, vendor and government relations and recruited/hired plant manager to implement the project plan through to completion.
VizunWorks Detroit, MI / La Jolla, CA 1/2005 – 12/2007
- Supply Chain Service Group, LLC: Contracted to design and implement a freight brokerage business unit including process design and implementation.
- Hit Oil: Complete business, marketing and operational set-up importing hydro-impulse technology from Russia (until Russia put a halt to the technology being exported to the U.S.).
- Mug for Men, Inc. - Co-founder of men's all-natural skincare. Branding, formulation, marketing, manufacturing and distribution
- Ford Motor Co. - Ohio Assembly - Reengineered and implemented Web Based Logistics application for tracking and managing production relocation for the E-150 Van. Worked closely with programmers, Ford management, UAW, and Launch Manager. T
- Chrysler - MOPAR Product Distribution Center, Paint Operations - Product Development - Designed the system's architecture for a scheduling application for tracking paint line efficiency and planning. Hired developers, designed architecture and managed the project through to completion.
All-Pro Auto Transport, LLC Detroit, MI 2/2003-11/2005
- Founder of eCommerce vehicle transportation company which included operational set-up, branding, marketing, sales, carrier negotiation and hiring, dispatching and client services.
- Company was acquired by a competitor and has since be again acquired and rolled into one large transportation entity.
Ford Motor Company Dearborn, MI 1/2000 – 5/2003
Senior Project Manager
- Dell asset management implementation for North American Manufacturing including software loads, warehousing set-up, inventory controls, operations, logistics, and distribution of all Dell computers.
- Identified savings in the supply chain and developed an application (Premium Freight Scheduling and Tracking System) that would save Ford an estimated $1.2 million a year in shipping overcharges.
- Upon completion of contracts, brought “in-house” to contracting agency (QQuest) to implement their ISO 9001:2000 registration (which was completed in 6 months) and obtained GSA contracting number.
Pro-Star Auto Transport Los Angeles/Oceanside, CA 10/1989 –12/1999
-Conceptualized and launched an auto transport service to pro athletes, sports teams and studios.
-Cornered pro-sports market within two years with over 600, NFL, NBA and MLB pro-athlete clients.
-Launched early in transportation Website in1995 and increased sales by 25% in the first year.
-Designed and developed logistics management software application called Probase (in Access).
-Accounts acquired included: ADM, EDS, Genentech, Labcorp, Black and Decker, and All-State Insurance. Government accounts opened with the F.B.I., NASA, V.A., Interior and Treasury.
-Company sold for a large ROI to a relocation company and it is enjoying its 25th year of excellence.
North Lake College, Dallas, TX – Business Administration.
Oakland Community College, Bloomfield Hills, MI – Criminal Justice.
Salesforce, MS Office (Word, Excel, Paint, Access, PowerPoint), MS Project, Adobe Illustrator, HTML, WordPress.