Emerging Digital Concepts, Alexandria,VA 02/2016-Present
Chief Revenue Officer/Partner
- Bringing the Next-Generation Exchange, NG-CAD-X to market which allows Police/Fire/EMS agencies to interface their computer aided dispatch (CAD) systems with their neighboring jurisdictions that improves situational awareness and improved response times that saves lives and enhances officer and firefighter’s safety.
Mug For Men, 10/2010-Present
- Conceptualized, formulated and launched the leading online men's skin nutrition company which included formulation, brand development, packaging design, marketing, social media, manufacturing and distribution.
TriTech Software Systems 9/2013-2/2016
- Government sales of software systems/products specializing in Public Safety sales of: CAD, RMS, FBR, JMS, and CAD+911 while introducing other products to the market and providing customer service to our clientele.
- Responsible for existing California customer base of 40+ clients including: CHP, Orange County Sheriff and Fire, San Diego Fire, Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo Sheriff, Ventura County Fire and several other Tier 1,2 3 Fire and Police agencies.
VizunWorks - Fountain Hills, AZ 01/2005-Present
BUSINESS START-UP / Project Management
- Supply Chain Service Group, LLC: Contracted to designed and implement a freight brokerage business unit including: process design and implementation, logistic software review and implementation, carrier selection, web site and SEM campaigns, and candidate selection. Launched within 6-months.
- Hit Oil: Complete business, marketing and operational set-up importing hydro-impulse technology from Russia (until Russia put a halt to the technology being exported to the U.S.).
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT / Project Manager
- Ford Motor Co. - Ohio Assembly - Reengineered and implemented Web Based Logistics application for tracking and managing production relocation for the E-150 Van. Worked closely with programmers, Ford management, UAW, and Launch Manager. T
- Chrysler - MOPAR Product Distribution Center, Paint Operations - Product Development - Designed the system's architecture for a scheduling application for tracking paint line efficiency and planning. Hired developers, designed architecture and managed the project through to completion.
Search Optics - San Diego, CA
Vice President, Operations
- Responsible for the management, hiring and mentoring a team of 18: managers, designers, software developers, system engineers, customer service reps, writers and SEO specialists.
- Developed and mapped all internal processes. Identified and launched company-wide Web based data management system that tracks all I.T. projects, service requests (over 1500 per month), and website launches, along with implementing company-wide bonus/incentive plan.
- Production increased two-fold since taking over operations with all 52 projects launched on time.
Plug-in Hybrid, Inc. San Diego, CA 10/08-5/09
Chief Operating Officer/Partner
- Operational set-up, hiring, and the development, design, operation, and improvement of the processes that manufactures and delivers hybrid technology to existing vehicles.
- Responsible for ensuring that business operations are efficient and effective and that proper management of resources, distribution of goods and services to our customers.
- Mentoring and leading team members to use and cultivate their talents for future success.
GeoGreen Biofuels, Inc. Los Angeles, CA
Vice President of Operations
- Developed and wrote project plan for the construction of a $4M biodiesel
refinery. Created and documented business processes and mapping of complete refinery processes, vendor and government relations and recruited/hired plant manager to implement the project plan through to completion.
All-Pro Auto Transport, LLC Detroit, MI 2/2003-11/2007
- Founder of eCommerce vehicle transportation company which included operational set-up, branding, marketing, sales, carrier negotiation and hiring, dispatching and client services.
- Company was acquired by a competitor and has since be again acquired and rolled into one large transportation entity.
Ford Motor Company - Dearborn, MI
8/2002 – 5/2004 Stamping Business Unit / I.T.
Project / Program Manager
- Designed and implements Dell asset management process for North American Manufacturing including: software loads, warehousing set-up, inventory controls, operations, logistics, and distribution.
- Identified a savings in the supply chain and developed an application (Premium Freight Scheduling and Tracking System) that would save Ford and estimated $1.2 million a year in shipping overcharges.
- Upon completion of contracts, brought “in house” to contracting agency (QQuest) to implement their ISO 9001:2000 registration (which was completed in 6 months) and obtained GSA contracting number and implemented their government contracting procedures and acted as government contracting officer.
Pro-Star Systems - Oceanside, CA 10/1989 –11/1999 Automotive Logistics Company serving professional sports, government & Fortune 500 companies
- Conceptualized and launched an auto transport service to professional athletes, sports teams and studios.
- Cornered professional sports market within two years with over 600, NFL, NBA and MLB pro-athlete clients
- Launched first Web site in transportation in1995 and increased sales by 25% in the first year.
- Accounts acquired included: Archer Daniels Midland, EDS, Pitney Bowes, Genentech, Labcorp, Black and Decker, and All-State Insurance. Government accounts opened with the F.B.I., NASA, V.A., Interior and Treasury and several national automotive dealerships.
-Annual sales - from zero to $1.2 million in 3 years. Sold company for a large ROI to a relocation company.
Parados Technical Services Ann Arbor, MI 3/1987-8/1989
- Hired and supervised programmers for composite material analysis software development.
- Also, responsible for hiring and training telemarketing and sales team. Wrote marketing collateral, engineering newsletter, sales pitches and direct mail pieces.
- New Business - US Department of the Navy, McDonald Douglas, Chris Craft and USCG.
- Other software applications designed and developed: CTRAN (Crime Trend Analysis) and Double Bogie Killer, PSTAT, Optimizer Symmetry Analyzer, and pTracker (voice recognition/pitch tracking software for baseball).
Michigan Attorney General 5/2004 – 8/2004
Special Agent/Investigator (part-time)
- Assigned to Felony Apprehension Team.
- Investigating, interviewing, locating and the apprehension of AG’s wanted felons.
- Cultivated relationship w/ officers from departments nationwide for felony arrests.
Pleasant Ridge (MI) Police Department 09/2000-11/2002
Police Officer (part-time)
- Full patrol, traffic public relations and investigative responsibilities.
- Promoted, received funding, and implemented first regular bike patrols. - Dispatcher (1977-1979).
Chair - Oceanside (CA) Police and Fire Commission 5/1995- 8/1999
- Annual review/approval of police and fire budget.
- Updated/wrote Public Safety Element of General Plan.
- Worked with Coast Guard and Camp Pendleton in anti-terrorism and FEMA training.
- Redesigned licensing process and had licensing tax repealed by city council.
Dallas Police Department 12/1982 – 3/1985
- Full patrol, investigations, and crime prevention and detection experience.
- Awarded Police Commendation Medal for saving the lives of fellow officer during a shooting.
- Background in Planning and Research, Crime Analysis and communications.
Oakland County (MI) Sheriff's Dept.
06/1979 - 01/1980
- Booking and receiving
- Prisoner transport
- Jail duty
Pleasant Ridge (MI) Police Department 06/1977-06/1979
- Emergency call taker
- Desk duty / report taking
- Monthly UCR reporting
- Chair - Oceanside Police and Fire Commission
- Oakland County Business Round Table
- Member – National Ethanol Vehicle Coalition
- Royal Oak Crime Prevention Council
- Chair - Oceanside Fire Appeals Board
- Board of Directors – Oceanside Boys and Girls Club & Oceanside Jaycees
- Los Angeles Police Department – Citizens Advisory Commission
- Redondo Beach Police Department – Crime Analyst (volunteer)
- U.S. Congress - AZ 6th. (2021) Launched campaign and 6 months later, withdrew and threw my support behind another challenger (Norton) and joined campaign as a senior advisor
- Michigan House of Representatives – Republican Nominee – 2006 (lost).
- Royal Oak, MI – Mayor – 2005 (lost the fight – won the tax battle saving residents millions in taxes).
- Oceanside, CA – City Commission – 1998 (lost that one too – but won that battle).
Oakland County (MI) Republican Party
2001 / 2002
- Designed Internet based communications programs - Wrote and distributed membership communications through weekly electronic newsletter along with press releases and media relations.
- Coordinated political operations for Oakland County while managing Precinct Delegate and candidate recruitment.
- Grassroots organizational and management skills including GOTV programs.
- Developed a source of income through the sale of Candidate Resources Directories and web advertising.
- Working closely with elected Republicans at the federal, state and local levels.
Political Consultant (MI):
Terry Land (SOS), Congressman Joe Schwartz (Governor) Morgan (Congress) 2002
San Diego County Republican Party 1999
- Implementing marketing plan for fund raising, media and public relations and newsletter publishing along with organizing and supervising volunteers.
- Responsible for county Republican Party political and internal operations.
- Grassroots recruitment and mobilization for GOTV and voter registration drives.
- Developed a strong working relationship with local, state and national elected officials and staffers, and worked with local Republican organizations.
North County Times (San Diego)
- Weekly columnist covering political news throughout the region.
- Covering events and happening throughout San Diego coastal communities
Syndicate Sports Show - KCBQ San Diego
- Covering all sports - local and national.
- Used my sports connects from my company to get to names on the show.
Member Screen Actors Guild - Kevin Kenneth
1988 - present
- Appeared in dozens of TV/Film/Commercial production
- Most recent: Copperfit Rapid Relief (national), Bold and Beautiful, Going 'Round, American Crime Story - Versace
- Appoint to SAG TV Awards selection committee (2021)
Texas Commission on Law Enforcement POST certificate. Michigan Commission on Law Enforcement POST Certificate. Criminal Justice Information Systems (CJIS) Level 4 clearance.
Sales Force, MS Office (Word, Excel, Paint, Access, Power Point), MS Project, QuickBase, QuickBooks, Basecamp, VISIO, HTML, Adobe Illustrator, Photo Shop, Publisher and a handful of other technical feats of strength.