Marketing | Technology | Logistics | Clean Energy | Public Safety | Start-up Consulting
For more information on how I can help your company enjoy the same success as I have - contact me at: email@example.com
Kevin Konczal has over four decades of business experience in a wide array of industries. He is a proactive, highly accomplished organizational leader with a solid, consistent record creating companies and improving processes in a variety of business entities from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
As a sales and marketing-focused strategist with expertise in directing all aspects of growth and turnaround situations, he will help to quickly achieve significant gains in revenue and market share; adept at increasing revenues by leveraging innovative sales channels, alliances/partnerships, and marketing initiatives.
A growth-focused visionary, dedicated to helping organizations achieve optimal profitability and long-term sustainability, Kevin is also proficient at implementing and managing projects and programs in a variety of industies.
Areas of Expertise
Turnaround/Change Management Vendor Relations New Product Launches
I.T. Development Program Management Sales Programs
Project Management Strategic Vision / Planning Marketing Initiatives
Process Engineering Operations SEO/SEM/social media
Start-up Operations Media Buys Commercial Productions
Fountain Hills Crisis Response Team
Chair - Oceanside Police and Fire Commission
Chair - Oceanside Fire Appeals Board
Crime Analyst - Redondo Beach Police
Crime Prevention Committee - Royal Oak, MI
L.A.P.D. Citizens Advisory Commission - Pacific Division
Board of Directors - Oceanside Boys and Girls Club
Board of Directors - Oceanside Jaycees
Emerging Digital Concepts Vienna, VA 2016-2021
Chief Revenue Consultant
- Developed marketing and business strategies, including branding, social media/advertising, website development (ngcadx.com), pricing models, and process development.
- Took a company with one regional installation (NCR) in 8 years, to being named the top Public Safety company in the U.S. for 2021 with multiple installations.
Omnigo Software St. Louis, MO 2018-2020
Law Enforcement Western Regional Sales Manager
- Recruited to open California law enforcement market, but subsequently assigned the western U.S.
from Texas to Alaska selling CAD/RMS/JMS to law enforcement agencies.
- Tripled California market, doubled New Mexico and opened Alaska and Oregon.
- Last year, 41% over quota opened six new accounts and was on track to double last year’s
sales while carrying the largest pipeline in the company.
TriTech Software Systems San Diego, CA 2013-2016
Senior Account Manager
- Management of public safety accounts and selling of: CAD, RMS, FBR, JMS, and CAD+911.
- Responsible for California customer base of 70+ clients including CHP, Orange County Sheriff and Fire, San Diego Fire, Santa Barbara and Ventura County Fire and several other Tier 1,2 3 agencies.
- 2015 Sales – Attained 140% of sales quota ($1.7M in up-sales).
VizunWorks Detroit, MI / La Jolla, CA 2005-2009/ 2022-Current
- Supply Chain Service Group, LLC: Contracted to design and implement a freight brokerage business unit including process design and implementation.
- Hit Oil: Complete business, marketing and operational set-up importing hydro-impulse technology from Russia (until Russia put a halt to the technology being exported to the U.S.).
- Mug for Men, Inc. - Co-founder of men's all-natural skincare. Branding, formulation, marketing, manufacturing and distribution
- Ford Motor Co. - Ohio Assembly - Reengineered and implemented Web Based Logistics application for tracking and managing production relocation for the E-150 Van. Worked closely with programmers, Ford management, UAW, and Launch Manager. T
- Chrysler - MOPAR Product Distribution Center, Paint Operations - Product Development - Designed the system's architecture for a scheduling application for tracking paint line efficiency and planning. Hired developers, designed architecture and managed the project through to completion.
Ford Motor Company Dearborn, MI 2002 –2005
Senior Project Manager
- Dell asset management implementation for North American Manufacturing including software loads, warehousing set-up, inventory controls, operations, logistics, and distribution of all Dell computers.
- Identified savings in the supply chain and developed an application (Premium Freight Scheduling and Tracking System) that would save Ford an estimated $1.2 million a year in shipping overcharges.
- Upon completion of contracts, brought “in-house” to contracting agency (QQuest) to implement their ISO 9001:2000 registration (which was completed in 6 months) and obtained GSA contracting number.
Pro-Star Auto Transport Los Angeles/Oceanside, CA 1989 –1999
-Conceptualized and launched an auto transport service to pro athletes, sports teams and studios.
-Cornered pro-sports market within two years with over 600, NFL, NBA and MLB pro-athlete clients.
-Launched early in transportation Website in1995 and increased sales by 25% in the first year.
-Designed and developed logistics management software application called Probase (in Access).
-Accounts acquired included: ADM, EDS, Genentech, Labcorp, Black and Decker, and All-State Insurance. Government accounts opened with the F.B.I., NASA, V.A., Interior and Treasury.
-Company sold for a large ROI to a relocation company and it is enjoying its 25th year of excellence.
North Lake College, Dallas, TX – Business Administration.
Oakland Community College, Bloomfield Hills, MI – Criminal Justice.
Salesforce, MS Office (Word, Excel, Paint, Access, PowerPoint), MS Project, Adobe Illustrator, HTML, WordPress.